Sometimes I get truly strange thoughts and/or urges. Here are a handful of today’s:
- Hide under your desk. It’s safe there.
- How long can you go without eating?
- What if I just died?
- You need to watch a really sad movie to snap out of this mood.
- This isn’t normal. You are seriously and irreparably broken.
- How can I get my mind to stop tingling and my skin to stop crawling?
- This is so stupid. Get it together.
Note: I’ve been having trouble concentrating, so these are all things I’ve bookmarked to revisit when my concentration improves. I’ve perused some. Others I picked because they look interesting.
- The Top 100 ‘Pictures of the Day’ for 2012
- 10 Healthy Cookie Recipes for Fall
- The Noisy Mind
- Depression Taught Me To Stop Trying To Fix Myself
- Why you need to fail to have a great career
- Developmental tasks: the impact of schooling on adult personality
- Goodbye to sugar? Homaro Cantu on how to trick your taste buds
- The Science Behind Eating Light to Heavy
- The Broken Social Scene Story Contest Launches Today
- How To Leave The Catholic Church
- Freshest Little Writing Contest in the World
- 7 Easy Vegetables to Grow in Your Apartment